Wendler 5/3/1 Cycle 5 Week 3
Bench: 215 x 1+: 2
Happy to get two. It’s not great but a nice upswing from recent weeks. The second rep went up slow both smooth.
- Bench 115 lbs: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
- DB rows L/R 50 lbs: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
One round of Deep Six looks like this (do not put bell down during each single hand portion of round):
- 5 right arm swings
- 5 right arm snatches
- 5 right arm clean and presses
- 5 front squats (kb in right rack position)
- 1 Turkish Get Down (initiate with press to lockout from rack position)
- 1 Turkish Get Up
- Repeat with left arm
Did 2 rounds with 1 pood. Each half round took about 1:30 and I rested for about :30 after each hand/round. Will work my way up to the full 5 rounds eventually.
The major limiting factor was press strength followed closely my overhead lockout strength. The TGU portion was tough due to the lockout. The squats were also rough but yesterday was heavy squat day so not surprising.
- DB Curls: ~25 lbs: 10, 10, 10, 10, 10
- Run 2:00
- Walk 1:00
- 15 min
- 5 rounds
- 2000 km
- 12:03 min/mile average
Leave a Reply