Wendler 5/3/1 Cycle 6 Week 2
- 135 lbs: clean x 1, hang clean x 1
- 150 lbs: deadlift x 5, hang clean x 1, clean x 1
- 185 lbs: deadlift x 5, hang clean x 1, clean x 1
- 200 lbs: hang clean xxx, clean x 1
- 205 lbs: clean x 1
- 210 lbs: clean x 0, 215 lbs: clean x 0, 220 lbs: clean xxx
- Deadlift: 335 x 3+: 4
Nothing too exciting to talk about here. I failed to duplicate my 200 lb hang clean and 210 lb clean from last week. No biggie. The 205 felt easy. I kept adding weight on the last couple of missed attempts because they felt more like psychological failures than physical failures.
The deadlift performance was solid but nothing special. I spent so much time on the cleans that I decided to punt my usual Thursday overhead presses to tomorrow.
Row 2k: 7:59.4 PR!
This is a very long standing PR broken as well as a very long standing goal of 2k under 8:00. Not bad considering that it has been forever since I did any significant rowing.
Just casually in front of the TV at night…
- 5 Turkish get-ups (each side) with 18 kg KB. Pressed in various positions on last rep. Did misc. mobility work between sets.