I liked GSP’s RushFit so much that I bough this TouchFit app too. Today was my first session with it. It is pretty cool! The workout was fairly low intensity but it was workout #1 so I have a feeling the app will adapt over time.
- TouchFit 9 min initial assessment.
- TouchFit 20 min random workout.
- Finisher: 40 lb/18 kg KB: 5 right swings, 5 right snatches, 5 right clean & press. Repeat left. Done. Only one round.
- Location: Around neighborhood
- Distance: 5k
- Time: 36:42
- Avg Pace: 11:58 min/mi (5.1 mph)
Pathetic time but that’s what I get for not running very often. Can’t really say what the limitation was. A little of everything. I took a few walk breaks.