Clean & Jerk
- 135 lbs x misc. hang cleans, full cleans, jerks
- 155 lbs x 1 x clean + jerk
- 165 lbs x 1 x clean + jerk
- 185 lbs x 1 x clean + 0 x split jerk
- 205 lbs x 1 x clean
- 220 x XX
- 215 x 1 clean
I kept putting the wrong weight on the bar while working up. The 165 and 185 were both unintended.
I couldn’t get the 220. My elbows got around on the first rep but I dropped it. Pretty close though. After missing twice, I backed off to 215 (last week’s PR) and did it pretty easily. Pretty cool to repeat the 215 since I went through so many missed attempts at that weight in previous weeks. It definitely gives the feeling of progress.
- 285 x 5
- 325 x 3
- 365 x 2
A little disappointed to get only 2 but it’s within the required rep range of 1+.
RKC Program Minimum (Week 2 Thursday)
- 12 min of 30 swings + active rest
- 16 kg / 1 pood
- 30 swings x 6 + 25 swings = 205 total swings
- Active rest included heavy bag, situps, and some bicycle crunches and planking.
205 is a big swing PR for this workout. The heavy bag and situps for active rest were awesome!
Leave a Reply